LuminOre CopperTouch - Claims
The LuminOre CopperTouch Surfaces underwent rigorous, regulated testing to obtain EPA registration. The EPA has defined what claims can be made about LuminOre CopperTouch Antimicrobial Surfaces based on the tests that were performed. For a detailed description of each test and the results, contact LuminOre CopperTouch.
All tests were performed with five strains of bacteria on both LuminOre CopperTouch Antimicrobial Surfaces; Copper and Copper/Nickel. All claims listed below apply to
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Escherichia coli 0157:H7
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:
- Continuously reduces bacterial contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria within 2 hours of exposure.
-Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours and continues to kill 99% of bacteria even after repeated contaminations.
- Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
- This product continuously kills bacteria left behind by dirty hands on the surface killing more than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.