Federal EPA Antimicrobial Registration Number 88450-1
- All tests were performed with five strains of bacteria on both LuminOre CopperTouch Antimicrobial Surfaces; Copper and Copper/Nickel. All claims apply to
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
LuminOre CopperTouch introduces a line of EPA registered antimicrobial products now available to the general public.
LuminOre CopperTouch dedicates itself to helping bring your personal style to life while killing 99.9% of bacteria on the surface. LuminOre CopperTouch Draw and door hardware are as much beautiful design elements as they are antimicrobial items. To us, it is just as important to look good, as to do good. It is an extension of your personal style, and commitment to protecting your family by killing bacteria.
- High quality polished
- Fast-dry, easy for drainage
- Rounded contours, easy to clean
- 5.5" long x 3.95" wide x 1.8" high